Tweet This!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Finally to have found my niche


Saturday, November 24,


NICHE:
a place or position suitable or appropriate for a person or thing.
Ecology. the position or function of an organism in a community of plants and animals.

Today I went to my first rehearsal for a new show I’m working on. It’s just in a small theater with no budget for...anything really. I find it so interesting how I was there for only a short amount of time, yet I felt so comfortable. That just isn’t normal for me. I don’t feel comfortable anywhere!
After all of the frustration and confusion that involved 4 different colleges and going on 5 years of school - I finally know for certain that I’ve found my niche. This idea is so comforting, liberating, and empowering! I didn’t realize where I would end up when I made the decision to transfer to Westminster.

"When someone makes a decision, he is really diving into a strong current that will carry him places he had never dreamed of when he first made the decision." -The Alchemist

No comments:

Post a Comment