- I ate a lot of food at a wedding
- I got a couple hours to nap in the afternoon
- I bowled a 106 and 110, which is good for me, and actually won the second game.
Its days like this that make my life so blasted fun.
PS: I LOVE THIS
She moved to another island so he is remembering their love and asking her how she could just "break the agreement of their relationship". So cute how he puts the necklace on. :)
This is especially funny because Ni-Vans are anything but affectionate in public.
are they mormon? do you know them? how did they get a video camera??
ReplyDeleteNo I don't know them. There are a bunch of videos on YouTube. I think some white guy went over there and made recorded them then made the videos. There are some professional ones though that are produced by Australians and stuff.
ReplyDelete