Tweet This!

Monday, June 9, 2008

ABC tag

A. Attached or Single- single
B. Best Friend(s)- my three sisters, Lacee, Gen
C. Cake or Pie-cake..mmm...ya, cake.
D. Day of Choice- doing nothing and loving it because I'm with people I love
E. Essential Item- ipod because I'm obsessed, and camera...because I'm obsessed.
F. Flavor of Ice Cream- if it has anything to do with chocolate - I'm sold.
G. Gummy Bears or Worms- bears because you can bite the heads off.
H. Hometown- Murray, UT
I. Indulgences- I don't know what its asking, but I like to veg out and watch a movie.
J. January or July- July. January is one of the most depressing months ever because Christmas is so far away.
K. Kids- none that I know of.
L. Last movie I saw in a theater- penelope. I still don't know how I feel about it.
N. Number of siblings- 3 sisters
O. Orange or Apples- oranges
P. Phobias or Fears- being blind folded, not reaching my potential
Q. Quote- "I love life" "I'm just sayin"
R. Reasons to smile- I'm doing what I love, I made friends, I have my own room.
S. Season- its impossible to choose cause I love them all. So I guess I can't live somewhere with no winter.
T. Tag 4- Amanda, Sam, Emma, and...Drew (you should update your blog)
U. Unknown fact about me- I analyze people I don't know based on what I observe
V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- I eat meat daily and love it.
W. Worst Habit- BITING MY NAILS!!!!!!!!
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- Ultrasounds because the doctor doesn't have to hide behind a wall when they do it.
Y. Your favorite Food- today its brownies because Jenna left some to die for brownies on the counter for me after rehearsal
Z. Zodiac- Capricorn, but I really don't believe in that stuff.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know about this! My answers will prob be very sim. Your X-ray answer! Sicky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow just when i thought i knew you well...thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete