Tweet This!

Monday, June 9, 2008

This week I...

-saw my first raccoon
-went on a hike
-went to a concert by the river (and ate a funnel cake)
-worked 10 out of 12 hours on Sunday for the tech rehearsal
-lost my cool a little bit.
-was so disgustingly sweaty that I might as well have been running through the sprinklers I was so wet
-was cooked for by my roommate several days
-ran around backstage like a chicken with my head cut off
-watched a thunder storm pass by as I sat in my car in the parking lot.



-Somehow managed to love every minute of it.

4 comments:

  1. What a big week! Remember how sweaty Dad was in Vanuatu? I say that like I was there. I can picture it perfectly though. I'm imagining you making SUCH a scene running around like a chicken backstage and it's making me laugh so hard!!!!! Flailing your arms and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a scene. I apologized to some of the actors afterwards... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel like i know those people in the last pic....especially the boy....why is that

    ReplyDelete