Tweet This!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The future

So I'm trying to think about the future and what I'm going to do after graduation. It basically comes down to the fact that I'm graduating in December and most Master's programs and Theatre Seasons start in the fall. So what am I going to do until then? Right now, I'm seriously considering working on a cruise line for a while. Cruises have great theatres that would help me get some experience. Pro's: Travel to cool places, have basically no expenses, get experience. Cons: Cruises are kinda far away from Utah. :(

2 comments:

  1. That is a tough one. I hadn't even thought about you getting a job on a cruise line. I agree with the pros, and the con.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats too weird b/c i've always wanted to be a travel medic/nurse on a cruisline (and finally see europa!)
    quote for you: Oh who can tell, save he whose heart has tried
    -Lord Byron
    ;)

    ReplyDelete