I've been pretty determined not to get obsessed with The Office like everyone else around me. Then I moved in to this house and my roomies have all of the seasons on DVD. So I've been watching them lately and even though there are constant screams of, "Awkward!" or "I hate him!!", I really enjoy the show. I just finished the last episode in Season 2 so I'm feeling rather melancholy right now.
Top 3 reasons why I gave in:
1 - I watched it with people in Ohio when we didn't have much else in common.
2 - Jim and Pam
3 - All the guys I'm interested in are into it so I need to know what they're talking about. ;)
Hey Lizzie, I've only watched like 4 episodes of The Office, but I've always wanted to see it all! Every time I see a clip or read a quote from it, it just makes me laugh really hard. You're lucky that your roommates have it all on DVD.
ReplyDelete