Tweet This!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Here's to Daddy

Every day of my life I realize more how lucky I am. I have the best dad in the entire world, and I'm not ashamed to brag about it.

3 comments:

  1. That is so stinkin cute!!! I hadn't seen it yet, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love this! I'm going to watch it 92874958 more times. I wish I could just look at all the pictures though- they go so fast!

    My favorite parts:
    dad's face when he's dancing with AJ!
    Sam and Katie dancing!!! So funny. Katie is so skinny.
    Me and Dad dancing- what was I doing??
    Robbie's expressionless face when he was sledding.
    In the song when it says "You've got girls in the front, you've got girls in the back." So true! Poor guy. Girls everywhere.

    Ahh thank you for that I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is the shiz. literally and figuratively.

    ReplyDelete