Its really weird. Even though I've committed myself to the theatre and definitely decided that I'm going to be a stage manager when I grow up - I'm STILL really interested in my business classes. No matter what, I know that I chose the right major and minor.
I think my favorite part of international business is that we focus so much on culture. Business isn't just about the bottom line, its about cultures and places and how we need to adjust to different people in order to get along and meet a common goal. Its a lot like life actually...
PS: why do people always remember my name, but I couldn't remember a name to save my life?
Lizzie, you should do the triathlon with all of us on Nov 8!
ReplyDeletewhy is that a question i ask myself daily? did we get forgetful genes passed down from grandma through dad?
ReplyDeleteps how is packing going? ..........
I temped as a receptionist last week and someone would call and say this is so-and-so calling for so-and-so. Then I would call that office and say I have so-and-so calling for you. It sounds like a simple enough thing because how could someone really forget a name that fast? Well I don't know, but I managed to do it. So I had to write down every single name I heard and sometimes by the time my pen had hit the paper I had already forgotten the name I was supposed to be writing down. Worst receptionist ever.
ReplyDelete