I had two interviews for theatre jobs today.
The first one: Just your average "lets talk about your experience, tour the theatre, and discuss whether or not you are interested in working here" interview.
The second one: I walked into a room and sat in front of three people behind a table. They looked at my resume and started asking questions. I was sweating, but I'm not sure if my nervousness showed. I answered all of their questions with ease, they seemed impressed, and the lady in the middle LOVED me. She laughed so hard at all of my jokes and was just so impressed with me. I've never felt so good about an interview in my life! If I don't get the job, I know its because I'm not qualified. Cause if they were going to hire someone based only personality...they would have hired me on the spot!
I also got a parking ticket at the first interview and charged $4 for 50 minutes at the other one.
congrats!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get a job that keeps you in Utah, and that's too bad about the ticket, and expensive parking.
ReplyDelete