ohhhhmyyyygoshhhh!!!! i showed dad and we loved it as well. i look like such a sass the whole time. there are a few parts that i have to high light that i loved.
video one. :18 dad!! he's laughing! :41 amanda's jig.
video two. :24 you and katie. then dad comes in. :37 when amanda shimmies in !!
that was soo funny. even funny when you watch it with no sound. dad said we should send that out to people.
So funny!!! Sam and I are laughing so hard right now!! I knew what it was, but is was funnier than I imagined!!!
ReplyDeleteohhhhmyyyygoshhhh!!!! i showed dad and we loved it as well. i look like such a sass the whole time. there are a few parts that i have to high light that i loved.
ReplyDeletevideo one.
:18 dad!! he's laughing!
:41 amanda's jig.
video two.
:24 you and katie. then dad comes in.
:37 when amanda shimmies in !!
that was soo funny. even funny when you watch it with no sound. dad said we should send that out to people.
ohhhh my gosh. that was absolutely the funniest thing Ive seen at least this week. i was laughing out loud the entire time.
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDeleteahahahahahaha. I just can't get enough of these! Perfect faces for everyone. But where's Sam?
ReplyDelete