Tweet This!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

It Starts

I left this morning and made it to Massachusetts this evening. Yes its cold, Yes its snowing. Yes...this is going to be so fun. This is the first group picture.
Allen and Elise are brother and sister. They are pretty fun.

We got to the hotel and I walked into this as my room.



Not shown: a big tv, a bathroom, a mini fridge and microwave, a desk...lets just say its a big nice room for me. Allen and Elise saw this first then they went to their room. They have just a normal hotel room. Somehow I got a sweet hookup and I am NOT complaining. Of course, the best moment of the day was when the lady at the front desk told me that there is free hot chocolate available 24/7.

I think I'm gonna like it here.

2 comments:

  1. that's big for a hotel room but at the same time it's uuuber creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wayyy creeepy! it looks so old fashioned scary.
    and he's kind of cute...

    ReplyDelete