As I look back on it, I think 2008 was pretty good to me. Each year there are certain events that happen that will impact the rest of your life more than others. It is hard to see which choices you made or events you experienced will most greatly change your future. Maybe something so small as the class schedule I chose changed everything. I have reflected on the past year however, and chosen 5 things that I BELIEVE are the most significant of 2008. They are in no particular order.
In 2008 I...
1. Cemented my decision to become a stage manager by going to Ohio and applying for only theater jobs.

2. Moved out of the house.

3. Turned 25.

4. Made it to New York City and felt the thrill and buzz of Broadway.

5. Graduated from college.
good year.
ReplyDeleteYou grew up alot this year, based on your 5 things.
ReplyDelete