January 18 - March 2. I get money every day to spend on food, I'm in places I've never been, and there are things to eat that I've never eaten. I have had a lot of REALLY great food this trip. Such as:
Clam Chowder
Indian Food
Cannoli
Muscles
Clam Chowder
Salmon Sandwich
Haddock
Clam Chowder
Lobster
Chocolate
Kangaroo Burger
Buffalo Burger
Philly Cheese Steak
Hush Puppies
Clam Chowder
Fried Okra
Quail
Alligator
Jumbleaya
Grits
Fried Green Tomatoes
Buttermilk Pie
Chocolate Gravy
Fried Catfish
Fried Apple Pie
Its been great and I've enjoyed it. Eating the local food is huge in experiencing a new place. I'll let you know if it was all worth it as I work all of this food off over the coming weeks.
Did you mention Clam Chowder?
ReplyDeleteYou are so much more daring than I am. Most of those things you listed do not sound good to me in the least!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if you had tried any chowder? Philly Cheesesteaks are one of my favorite things.
ReplyDeleteI didn't see shoofly pie on your list? How could you miss that?