Tweet This!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My last 45 days.

In 45 days I -

Drove over 4,869 miles.

Visited 21 States and the US Capital:
Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Maine, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah.



18 of which I'd never been to before.

Took over 450 pictures.

Tried 21 new kinds of food (see previous post).



Watched "This Is Your Life" at least 30 times.



Visited at least 14 different schools.

Was in the audience for 5 "productions":
Sheer Madness
Blue Man Group
The Fantastiks
David Letterman
Medieval Times

Met tons of wonderful people.

Learned from a LOT of mistakes.



Made 2 new best friends.



And 1 completely awesome music video.

At the end of it all, I can only state that I agree completely with Ernest Hemingway who said,
"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end."


It really was an incredible journey.

2 comments:

  1. This is your cousin Melissa and I am totally BUMMED. I would have dropped everything and found you in Maryland or Delaware (we live in Elkton MD/Newark DE.) Sounds like an amazing trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote at the end, it's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete