I'm sitting in my dark bedroom at 2 AM contemplating my life and how everything is going to change in such a short amount of time.
I'm a COLLEGE GRADUATE.
All I can think about is:
I hate it when people bail.
The only people in my life telling me to get a real job, are the people whose opinions I couldn't care less about.
Being the 3rd, 5th, 7th, or anyth wheel is like...the worst.
Laying on a blanket under a tree in the park is the best.
Maybe its true that texting has ruined conversation, but I've had people open up to me in texting that would have never done so face to face.
I wish I could buy a Pontiac Vibe.
I am always so sad at the end of my adventures, but I have this AMAZING life that gives me one adventure after another.
Maybe I'll be so happy, but right now I'm not excited about having my own room again.
People underestimate themselves.
I need to superglue my graduation cap tomorrow.
The first verse of this "I Run To You" song speaks to me.
Joyce is sleep talking gibberish right now.
Gibberish was in the dictionary. I always thought it was jibberish...
Does anybody REALLY "keep in touch" with old friends?
As I fall asleep I'm going to listen to the "Wear Sunscreen" song. Right now, if I could give one piece of advice for living it would be this:
If Ariel hadn't dreamed big, she never would've married her true love. If Jack Sparrow hadn't used all of his talents in every situation, he never would've gotten his ship back. If Miss Marian hadn't trusted the goodness she saw in his eyes, Professor Hill never would've changed into a wonderful man. Finally, if Shadow hadn't been completely loyal, he never would've gotten home alive with Chance and Sassy..
Its a work in progress. Cut me some slack its 2 in the morning...
So profound. I always have moments of contemplation like this right before a big change in my life, but it doesn't happen to me near as often as it happens to you.
ReplyDeletei absolutely love this gibberish;)
ReplyDeleteI miss you my friend!! Lets go get Schwasted. Not sure if that is spelled right.
ReplyDelete