Jet Blue's All-You-Can-Jet pass has got me thinking. I should probably take advantage of these opportunities that fit so perfectly into my time schedule. Unlimited flights between Sep 8 and Oct 8. One month vacation? Don't mind if I do!
So now the issue of where to go.
I'm thinking that NYC and Disneyworld are a given. I should probably go to Vermont because I missed it last time I was back East. If I had a travel buddy I'd try Jamaica and Mexico, but not many people can go on a one month vacation.
So readers, once again the time has come for you to decide my fate. Where should I go? What should I do? Try to keep in mind the many places I have already been, but that might be hard cause I've been a lot of places.
I'm definitely interested in cheap/free places to stay. I am the opposite of picky and high maintenance.
If you interested in being my travel buddy respond, call, text, email, whatever just get a hold of me so I can convince you for sure!
Being your travel buddy would be awesome! Just one little thing that might keep me away ... my two-week-old baby. But its fun to dream :) I'm so glad you're taking advantage of these prime traveling opportunities. It's fantastic. I can't remember if you've been to NYC... I think you have. If not, hello theater girl, that would be the place. Then again, Disneyworld would be great too. Good luck with finding a buddy. I miss you!
ReplyDelete