Tweet This!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Seniors

Today I volunteered to help take seniors to the State Fair. I was paired up with Jana, who was very talkative and nice. I was nervous because I'm not really good with this kind of thing and didn't know how to act. Jana was SO nice.

One of our conversations:

Jana: You are pretty.
Me: Thanks! You are pretty too.
Jana: :) Not as pretty as you are.
Me: Thanks Jana.

Jana: Are you having a good time?
Me: Yes I am.
Jana: Good. I'm sorry that I'm not paying enough attention to you.

Seriously. So cute. She was looking out for me because my friend who asked me to volunteer told her that I was shy and nervous. When I said goodbye to Jana she was really sweet and said, "I hope we meet each other again." I would've included a picture of the two of us, but when I suggested taking one she utterly refused. So just picture a nice old lady. :)

3 comments:

  1. sooooo sweet. i love old people so much. sorry i'm not paying enough attention to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had fun, I know you had been nervous.

    ReplyDelete