Tweet This!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Post #200!

This is a big deal. My 200th post. First of all I'd like to thank all three of you for reading this blog and posting comments. We've been through so much together haven't we?! I'd also like to thank my 9th grade typing teacher (I don't remember her name), and of course, I'd like to thank The Big Man. Without you Mr. Wood, none of this would be possible.

To celebrate, I've decided to post the top 200 things I've done in my life that I regret.

1. haha just kidding. Wouldn't that be horrible/awkward!?


What does 200 Calories look like?



Of course the classic 200 people freeze in Grand

Central Station:



I typed "200" into Google and these some interesting things that came up:

When I put my ipod on shuffle, song number 200 out of 4444 was "Everything You Do" by M2M. Good ole High School Days. (Single Ladies was song 193. So Close!)

Email #200 in my gmail box was me emailing my boss at Foodplay asking about Payday. Haha, typical.

The 200th picture in my iphoto right now:
Stephanie in Moab. Cute.

I then ranked all of the people that I know from best to worst. Person number 200 is Katie's friend Lauren. Congratulations Lauren, you made it into my elite top 200 favorite people I know, and I know a lot of people.

I guess that's it. Its been a fun 200 posts. And by "fun" I mean sometimes depressing, angry, and bitter but mostly exciting and fun. i


2 comments:

  1. so cuuteeee!!!!! why did almost all of those movie clips remind me of dad?? and i've never even seen those movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie sent me the link to your blog, and I'm SO happy to have made your top 200!! Congrats on the new job, by the way. I hadn't heard. You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete