Tweet This!

Monday, April 26, 2010






How to sum up that last month and a half in one blog post? The only way to do it is in pictures:
Emma came to an end (my body was excited, that show beat me up). This was the fun crew.

We then started Bill W and Dr Bob. A show about alcoholics. This is the crew posing with Easter Eggs. On Easter we had an accident during rehearsal that involved ambulances and a post traumatic incident counseling session. Everyone is basically ok now, but it was a long few weeks.

Easter was also my first day eating chocolate. On Monday I went and got the Chocolate Lover Extreme at Coldstone. I had a gift card. Thanks Calendar Store Manager!

In addition to chocolate helping me deal, I also spent time with these folks.





Playing games and getting really into it.

Jam sessions at parties.
And just havin a good time in general.








Last Monday I went to Niagara Falls with Maureen. It was so awesome. I mean, what a world we have.
One of the actors in the show knows a guy so he got us tickets to Riverdance. They are on their last tour so I was lucky to see it now. Um....WOW.

It was pretty much amazing.

So its been kind of a crazy month but for the most part they have been experiences that I'll be happy to remember. I do feel sad leaving Cleveland, which, as always, is a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. I feel so out of touch! Where are you off to next? Are you ever coming back to Utah? I want you to work at Tuacahn :) And you can't just put things like "ambulance" and "post traumatic counseling session" and not expound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video. I like that there were a lot of video clips of you. I liked seeing what it looked like out there. And the theater did look very dark and gloomy.

    ReplyDelete