Tweet This!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Resolution

When my life gets boring or tough I tend to stop updating my blog. This should probably change.

The good news is that I got a job! Production Assistant for The Cleveland Play House from August til May.

The bad news is that all of my useful theater contacts seem to be in Ohio. I'm still not quite sure how this happened. It'll be good though. It is so easy to see specific lessons I learn and talents I develop with each drastic change to my life.


Now I'm frantically searching for an apartment and prepping to make this 27 hour drive for the 3rd time in 8 months.


3 comments:

  1. So glad you got a job! So sad it's far away!
    I hope this doesn't mess up your plans to come to St. George soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Ohio isn't that far from Delaware/Maryland. My sister in law is in Athens... we'll have to plan a get together sometime between August and May. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO happy for you.

    No more telemarketing. We should celebrate before you leaveeee!!!

    ReplyDelete