As a resident of Cleveland I get into the Zoo for free on Mondays. Guess who has Mondays off? Oh ya, me. I was discussing my plans before the show yesterday and the wardrobe supervisor Candace said she was going to the zoo today too so I should come with her.
I actually crashed on her date. Candace was taking her 3 year old nephew.
He seemed apprehensive at first but he eventually warmed up to me. We had a good time. The Cleveland Zoo is spread out and a little random. Does it make sense to anyone else that the monkeys and the fish are in the same building? The day was cut short when it started pouring rain, but nobody was out any money and we saw almost everything.
The kangaroos were my favorite.
I spent some time at my apartment cleaning and relaxing and then took off again for the Indians game.
You'll never believe this, but they won.
I love these two. They are so willing to join me in my escapades.
Such a fun filled day. Having a wonderful time doesn't have to break the bank. I spent like $10.50 total today on the ticket and a hot dog. That makes everything that happened today even better.
No comments:
Post a Comment