Tweet This!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NBA....check.

I had been looking at tickets and times I would be available to go to an NBA game when out of the blue my friend Tali called me up.
"I know you probably have a show, but I have tickets to the Cavs next Tuesday and wondered if you would be interested."
Just so you know, this is the first Tuesday night I've had off in like two and a half months. FATE! Of course I'm going!

Me, Tali, Kerrie

Tali is one of my closest friends in the Branch. She jokes that we only see each other every 3 months because our schedules are so opposite. It's true. I feel lucky to have seen her 3 times in the past 2 weeks.

The game was great. We were down a lot, but made a run in the 3rd quarter that was very exciting. We were even winning at one point, but lost it in the 4th quarter. It's sad, the fans are still getting used to having a losing team.


This was during their 3rd quarter run.

I got very excited by the red, white, and blue building to celebrate voting day. I have a friend who works for the company that lights this building. He gets so frustrated because they have so many colors and options, but it's usually just purple. I'm excited for what they do for Christmas.


My list of professional sports is quickly being checked off. NFL, MLB, NBA...now people are talking Hockey and I am saying...OF COURSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment