Tweet This!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Undercover Boss

Have you seen the tv show Undercover Boss? I saw it for the first time the other night, and while I wasn't particularly interested in the show itself, there was a part I loved.

The premise of the show is the Boss (in this episode it was the COO of MGM Grand in Vegas) is a new employee and is being trained by other employees so he can see how things run and who is working for him. This guy worked with 2 dealers, a front desk agent, and a floor manager.

This is a clip of the boss revealing himself as the boss to the people who had trained him and giving them bonuses or rewards for being so good, because all of these people were actually really amazing. My favorite guy is the last one (4:00 on the video) who is a guy who came to Vegas with nothing and worked his way up while raising 5 boys alone. His reaction when the boss tells him that he is giving him $10,000 is so sweet.

That is the kind of person I want to be.

1 comment:

  1. cutest that the vet was most excited about the donation. crying.

    ReplyDelete