Tweet This!

Friday, May 13, 2011

fireworks-screensaver.jpg

You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road

Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

Cause baby you're a firework.

Today wasn't the first day I rocked out to this song on the metro on the way home. Things are good. Life is good. I am lucky.

Someone out there sure knows a lot more about what's goin on than I do. I just need to remember to trust that.



No comments:

Post a Comment