Tweet This!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Social Networking


Facebook, Twitter, and a blog. I have all of these, and I love it. I move a lot and have friends all over the world, yet I am able to keep in contact with them and know what they are up to so easily. It is a blessing for sure, and I am very grateful.

Most of the time I love hearing about the crazy things my friends' kids say. I love looking at the beautiful wedding pictures, and seeing all of the responses that come up when a mom sends out a plea for advice. I know a lot about teething, play dates, book clubs, the school system, primary programs, crafts, recipes, bigger cars, and bigger houses.

But sometimes I feel that my face is being rubbed in this news so much that my nose is beginning to feel raw. Sometimes another wedding announcement is just more than I can handle.


Today was almost one of those days, until I saw this.


Today, we single folk got to take over facebook for a little while.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Awesome. And don't worry, sometimes us married moms get really jealous of all your moving and adventures and single life fun. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are completely awesome! I hope you know posts like you described are not meant to ostricize --it's just all we have going on at the time.
    Here is to you getting more awesome every day!

    ReplyDelete