Tweet This!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I like theatre again now.

So while I was in NYC I got a phone call about the play. When we were calling about purchasing the rights to put on our play, I asked the secretary to also ask if we could take out the swearing. My teacher told me, "they NEVER let you take it out, so if you ask and they say no then you have to make sure you swear."

Well, the writer gave us permission to take out the swearing.

Of course I was freaking out over nothing. Of course everything works out in the end if you just have a little faith. Of course I had a little more control over the situation than I gave myself credit for. :)

2 comments:

  1. That's so great that you can take the swear words out!! I know that you are the kind of personality that can change the theater world. Don't ever let someone tell you that it's not possible (like the teacher saying you never can take the swear words out) if you haven't even tried yet. Good job, I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz,
    That is so cool. I know it has been worrying you but look at what a cool thing went down!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete