10 years ago: I was a 14 year old 8th grader who was friends with Staci, Kristin, and Heather only.
5 years ago: I was getting ready to head off to BYU Hawaii for the summer semester. I was scare out of my mind, but pretending I wasn't.
5 months ago: I had just finished Stage Managing Tartuffe, and was starting to work on another play. I was stressed out of my mind because of finals, two callings, volunteering, my job at school, and the Christmas Shoppe.
5 things on my to do list today:
1) Go Hiking
2) Go house hunting
3) Buy 2 wedding presents
4) Buy a Westminster shirt so I can represent in Ohio
5) Go to Drew and Camie's Wedding Dinner
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1) granola bars
2) Popcorn
3) Chips and salsa
4) Wheat Thins
5) 100 Calorie Packs
5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1) TRAVEL (I'd seriously go everywhere)
2) Pay off school loans for me and my sisters
3) Buy a small house for myself
4) Get a whole new wardrobe
5) Put the rest in savings to buy a theatre I can run when I know how to.
5 of my bad habits:
1) Biting my nails
2) Procrastinating Everything
3) texting whenever I get bored.
4) Eating too fast.
5) Tickling people I know are ticklish.
5 places I have lived:
1) Edindrew
2) Ivins
3) St. George
4) Hawaii
5) Vanuatu
5 jobs I have had:
1) Paper Route!
2) Naborhood Bakery
3) Iceburg Drive-Inn
4) Custodian Person at Dixie College
5) Theater Technician at Westminster College
5 things people don't know about me:
1) I like my eyes.
2) I edit swear words out of music on my ipod
3) I care about my friends more than I care about school.
4) My only fear about Ohio is that I won't make friends.
5) I don't like the movie Princess Bride
5 people I tag:
...Amanda...AJ...thats it. Katie tagged me, and you guys are the only ones that read this blog. :)
you should tag Emma
ReplyDeleteI read your blog
ReplyDelete