
She gets frustrated sometimes, but I'm always pretty chill whenever that happens. I just take over and things work out fine. Last week, something happened that got me really frustrated. I was so upset! The craziest thing happened though, Gen was totally chill. She was like, "this is weird. We've switched roles." Today was our big tech rehearsal before the show opens on Wed. Its always an intense day - and our roles were back to normal. I don't know how I stay so calm in frustrating situations in the theater. I have broken down a few times, but Gen has always been there calm and collected. It just works out perfectly!
She remembers the things I forget and vice-versa. She'll take over when things need to be flowery. I'll take the reigns when it needs to be blunt. We give each other such crap all of the time, but then remember that we are BAST FRANDS, and laugh about how we can stand each other. The fact that we are completely different makes us perfect partners. I've never had anyone that I work so well with. It is a wonderful experience and I'm not particularly looking forward to it ending when I graduate.
I'm giving her this collage in a frame on opening night.
totally chill!! lol you are so mtv. This is cute though I bet she'll love that.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! It's always nice to acknowledge your good friends, cause it makes you and them want to stay in touch. Good luck with the play!!
ReplyDelete