So...I finally found a computer on this GINORMOUS campus in this HUGE library. Its Saturday afternoon so...I'm the only one here. I think my roomies and I will probably get wireless Internet even though is way overpriced. If that happens, then I'll be a lot more regular with the posts.
For the record: If you take a look at the picture of me with the cone, you will see that it is actually a TWIST cone...not plain Vanilla.
I'm way out of my league here in the theater world. Everyone I'm working with has Stage Managed tons of shows and most of them are either Seniors or have degrees in Stage Management. Whatevs. I'm hoping that my natural talent, desire to learn, hard work, and all that jazz makes up for my lack of experience.
The GPS thing is ridiculously awesome...I'd be lost without it. More updates later!
hahahahaa
ReplyDelete