Tweet This!

Friday, May 23, 2008

its because I'm straight isn't it?

6 days a week rehearsing 10-6. This is insane.

This week has been all dancing and singing. I can't believe how these actors can learn an entire tap number in a day, then sit down and learn an entire song. Actors in school or community theatres have it so easy.

I went to institute last night and met a dashing lad that graduated from BYU "a while ago". Only as I was driving away did I think that I should have asked him if he is a dental student now.

Just because you've never heard of it, that doesn't mean its "a Utah thing."

I have learned how to make coffee, as every intern should. I still hate the smell of it though.

ps: is it sad that everything I know about alcohol, I've learned from theatre?

2 comments:

  1. it's better than learning it from experience. and I LOVE the smell of coffee. I've thought of buying a coffee maker just to make coffee then pour it down the drain. waste of money, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because you've never heard of it, that doesn't mean its "a Utah thing."

    serrrriously. that is the most obnoxious thing a person can say.

    ReplyDelete