These are the "rules" for the tag: Take pictures of the following things just as they are, with no stopping to clean, straighten, or to wipe a child's nose: the kitchen sink, the fridge, the toilet, the closet, the laundry room, your favorite shoes, your favorite room, and your kids. Hopefully seeing these will help you feel better about not being a perfect housekeeper. (You're not perfect at it, are you?)
Those dirty dishes are Jenna's. That was like the only time she's ever done that.
If you think this looks empty, you should see it now...
The only abundant thing in my closet is shoes. lol, that is so weird to me.
Good ole laundry room...
My old running shoes are now my favorite shoes to wear during the day because they are so blasted comfortable.
I put this as my favorite room, because its where I spend most of my time vegging out in front of the tv or playing the wii.
I added a picture of my room for good measure. It is usually messy like this on my day off because I'm busy running errands and stuff. I like it though. :)
Cute place!! It's fun to see where you are living.
ReplyDeleteI was really interested to see which memory you put on mine, and when I saw it I realized it's one of the funnier ones we've ever had!! Yes, I remember it very clearly, especially the look on dad's face! Yikes, that was scary!!
whoa that laundry room is like an optical illusion! your place is way nice...hope you're ready for a change;)
ReplyDelete