Tweet This!

Monday, July 21, 2008

interesting conversations

I was trying to upload pictures for the housekeeping thing, but the internet I'm using is really slow right now. So I'll do that later I guess.

I was talking to the girl who was supposed to be my roomy but is living with her boyfriend instead and I asked the question, "how would this conversation be different if we had been living together all summer? Would we hate each other by now?" Her response was, "haha, ya right. You seem like you would be a VERY hard person to hate." I know its backwards, but it was such a compliment to me for some reason.




This is a picture of Courtney, Linda, and me on the way into the John Mayer concert.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lizzie! how are you doing? I found your blog from facebook. You look so good! hope you dont mind I added you to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete