Tweet This!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

two days in a row?

I woke up this morning feeling refreshed, burned a couple of dvd's and after a brisk walk to school made it to class with a minute to spare. During class we got our tests back. The test I thought I had totally bombed turned out to be a 91%, AND the research paper that was supposed to be due 2 days after I get back from Oregon (Oct 23) got moved to Nov 6. I went to work on had fun building a new project, took a final, and got 98% in my CPR/First Aid class.

Try to name one thing that did not go my way today. I didn't even plan it, and I just ended up having a day almost as wonderful as yesterday!

Now I'm officially on Fall Break and am loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment