Obviously this isn't a killer video, but it is interesting to see the set go down. I chose the most depressing song I could think of in the 20 minutes I gave myself to do this. I took a picture every hour or so cause my camera isn't cool enough to have the time lapse feature.
Sad that this is my last week working at the shop. I'm gonna miss it so bad.
That is SO sad to watch, and it is a really sad song. I'm sorry it's over, but I'm glad you had fun. Just think, now you have a whole career ahead of you with new shows all the time (or at least we hope all the time, right?).
That is SO sad to watch, and it is a really sad song. I'm sorry it's over, but I'm glad you had fun. Just think, now you have a whole career ahead of you with new shows all the time (or at least we hope all the time, right?).
ReplyDelete