Tweet This!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Singles Ward!

After spending a week in Sandy with no friends, I was very excited to go to a singles ward and make some friends. Oh don't worry, I now have something to do EVERY. NIGHT. THIS. WEEK.

Seriously, what do people who aren't Mormon do for friends when they move?

Speaking of singles wards, remember Will Swenson?



He had a wonderful performance at the Tony awards tonight.



HAIR. Ya, that is the musical that involves an entire cast completely naked onstage. Oh Will...

I LOVED the Tony Awards though. Seriously, best awards show ever.

Finally, look at the masterpiece that Katie and I created today. So beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. Sad. Wikipedia says that Will no longer practices Mormonism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats usually what happens when they get famous. ie kathryn heigel.
    ps that frame! so cute! me and amanda are going to one up you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess pregnant, lazy older sisters don't count as friends in Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i believe it's called the pride cycle;)silly Will maybe he'll come around

    ReplyDelete