Tweet This!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today I...

-went to a cycling class at the gym.

-visited the REI Summer Sale and spent more than intended on stuff that I will use A LOT.

- wanted to scream at the actress in the night show (we'll call her Emily, cause that's her name) that I can't stand because she treats me and my cast like dirt for no reason at all, but I didn't because she's not worth it.

- taught Robbie how to use the pedals on his tricycle and was so proud of him when he did it.

-lay in the hammock and read Harry Potter.

- sat in an ant farm and got covered in the little guys before realizing it.

In general, today was a great day. It was also VERY similar to all of my other days.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that some of your favorite parts about this summer are things you do at our house (ie hammock and play with Robbie). I hope Robbie will remember all this time he gets to spend with you.

    ReplyDelete