So here is the story:
I'm sitting in Lagoon's night show that is a review of Top 40 songs.
We're sitting there enjoying it all when Beyonce's "Single Ladies" comes on. Robbie looks at me and says, "Hey! It's your favorite song!"
I've never said that was my favorite song, to anyone. I'm not denying that it is, I just have no idea how Robbie knew it.
I asked him how he knew that was my favorite song and he said, "cause it goes All The Single Ladies!"
hahaha. what a sharp little boy:)
ReplyDeleteWhenever he hears it play on my ipod now (since Wednesday) he says, "That's Lizzie's favorite song."
ReplyDeleteHey, that "persistence" picture is of punch bowl falls! I was just there!! It's beautiful.
ReplyDeletehahaha thats funny
ReplyDeleteLOL! Oh boy that was a great story that just made my day. PS. the saddest part of theatre is how easily you forget your old family!! :( I hate you. lets go on a vacation.
ReplyDelete