
Its about a group of dancers are going through an audition for a show on Broadway. In a scene near the end of the show, all the dancers are discussing how tough the theatre business is. While its specifically about dancers, anyone in the industry can relate to what they are saying. There is no security, any job you get will always end, "and then you just have to start all over again!"
Every night by the end of this scene I am questioning, what the heck am I doing in this industry? What was I thinking?! Then the character of Diana starts singing this song. Its a love song about theatre. Everyone in this business is here because we want to be. I go through this rollercoaster every night, but I always leave sure of my decision.
Won't FORGET, can't REGRET, what I did for LOVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment