Tweet This!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oh the choices

One of the many exciting things about this move is my new apartment. I've decided to hang a few pictures on the walls, which has sent me into all of my old files.

This search has brought out a few treasures that I'm having a tough time deciding between.

Places I've been:






The Classics:

And then these two that I just love because how similar they are. One in Greece and the other in Spain.



The one of the two ladies is one of my favorite things because I love the thought of two old ladies (Sisters? Best friends?) who have known each other forever just sitting and talking at the end of the day.

I narrowed it down to 89 pictures, now to 37. I'm getting there...



3 comments:

  1. Why am I "holding" (aka dropping) AJ in that picture next to the car? Amanda was old enough to stand. Anyway, cute pictures!!! They are all so great, I don't know how you'll pick. You'll someday need a bigger house with lots of wall space for all your cool pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my three favs are the lady sitting on the palm leaf in the bright colors.. the one of your fam on the beach and the old man in greece. Those three told really interesting stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! you're there and you're safe...any road stories to tell? I love the one of those boys in white shirts!

    ReplyDelete