I have a few days off this weekend and am considering a temple trip. The choices are Columbus (2 hrs) and Palmyra (5ish hrs). Columbus is closer, but Palmyra has all of the amazing sites. Oh ya, and one of my best friends is currently serving there so....
I have had several experiences over the past few days where people have shown me love. I think that's great. I want to be more like that. I think we get so caught up in our own worries and cares that we forget. It really doesn't take much to make someone smile. A Halloween Pumpkin chain to decorate a tiny apartment, for example. :)
I'm going to make a greater effort to make people smile.
Day #4 A Song That Makes You Sad
Bryan White "Someone Else's Star"
This song makes me sad for obvious reasons so I don't listen to it very often. Seriously it is one of the most depressing songs I've ever heard, whether you relate to it or not. This isn't a cry for help or anything and I don't want anyone out there to take this the wrong way. So don't ok? :) It's just a sad song. That's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment