Tweet This!

Monday, December 20, 2010

HOME!

I took some pics of my apartment as I was packing last night. I have one of just the tree but you can see the presents under it so I can't post it. ;)


Along with being fun and festive, the lights were very helpful in brightening my very dark apartment. It will be hard to take them down and go back to darkness.


I got up this morning at 5:45 AM Cleveland time, got on my plane around 12, and made it to Utah around 7:30 Cleveland time. The long day was made longer by a nagging headache, but I flew Southwest and they completely won me over!

Southwest Pros:
I changed both my to and from dates for no fee, and it was cheaper so they gave me credits to put toward a future trip.
I didn't pay to check my bags.
They gave unlimited snacks and drinks.
One of those beverages offered is....HOT CHOCOLATE. (They could've only done that and I would've been won over)

So from now on I will try my darndest to only fly with them.

Now I'm sitting in the family room and realizing how I've gotten so used to living in a tiny space. Dad's kitchen is way bigger than my apartment. "Have you seen this refrigerator? It's GINORMOUS!" I kinda feel like I have everything Dad has in miniature. Sad.

I am so excited to be home. I love the feeling I get when I first see the valley and the mountains, and then when I pull onto my street.

Coming home is one of my favorite things in life. Maybe that's why I always leave, so that I can come back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment