Tweet This!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


The second week in November when I got to work, I arrived to this:


This really is the BEST way to start off a day of work.


Working on a Christmas show just increases the fun.

Even better? Buying Christmas sweaters at the Salvation Army black friday sale and having a photo shoot with my fellow stage managers.




Me, Jen (the stage manager), and Melissa (the Production Assistant for the other theater who is working as a crew member for this show). We are having so much fun.



We asked our grouchy sound guy to take a few pictures for us. He was acting all annoyed, but then he came up with this pose. We were all laughing so hard by the end.




It really is the most wonderful time of the year. I hope everyone enjoys it and finds those simple ways to serve and show love.



1 comment:

  1. Those sweaters are awesome! Especially the one with the candy canes all over. They look 3-D or something. How lucky to have such a fun Christmas-y job.

    ReplyDelete