
I’m a huge fan of song lyrics. Most of the time, lyrics are more important to me than the rhythm or melody of the song. These are just some lyrics that I love, have made me think, or that I agree with. You can guess which lyrics go under which category.
“No one can give you courage. No one can thicken your skin. I will not fail so you can be comfortable Cathy. I will not lose because you can’t win.”
-The Last 5 Years
“I’m not afraid. And I feel the calling of adventure. And I hear the ringing in my ear. The lights are glaring. Trumpets blaring. I’m right here. And I hear the calling of tomorrow. And I feel the stirring in my bones.”
-Songs For A New World
“I’ve been sitting watching life pass from the sidelines.”
-‘This Time’ by Jonathan Meyers
“Will you share your life with me...til there’s no one left who has ever known us apart.”
-The Last 5 Years
“Let your clarity define you. In the end, you will only just remember how it feels.”
-‘Little Wonders’ by Rob Thomas
“Love bursts in and suddenly all our wisdom disappears. Love makes fools of everyone. All the rules we make are broken.”
-‘Love Changes Everything’ by Andrew Lloyd Webber
“Did I make it that easy to walk right in and out of my life?”
-‘Almost Lover’ by A Fine Frenzy
“Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.”
-’All At Once’ by The Fray
“My silence is my self defense.”
-‘And So It Goes’ by Billy Joel
“Does he wear your favorite color just so he can match your eyes?”
-‘That’s How You Know’ from Enchanted
“I can’t waste another minute after all that I’ve put in it. I’ve given you my best why does she get the best of you?”
-‘Stay’ by Sugarland
“it just goes to show you need me less than I need you.”
-‘Trust Me’ by The Fray
I Love This

(the middle lady has a ginormous mouth)
No comments:
Post a Comment