Tweet This!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Spring Break 08 NYC!







Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -- Mark Twain




Last November I cashed my paycheck from all of my overtime working on the school musical, and I bought tickets to fly to California and go to Wicked in LA. During that trip I realized how traveling really isn’t out of my reach. I always thought it seemed like something only rich people could do. I think rich people just do it easier. Ever since California, I’ve been going places. Every paycheck takes me somewhere.



The memories and friends that I’ve made while traveling are some of the greatest experiences I’ve had. Life isn’t just about school and work. There is a whole population of possible friends out there. For me, traveling is just an excuse to make friends.



THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment