Tweet This!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Top 10 Moments of the Semester


The semester ended today and this has caused me to reflect on the last four and a half months. It was definitely the most challenging semester academically. Factor into that how busy I was with work, clubs, callings, and activities - I can’t believe I made it through alive. While reflecting, several moments quickly came to my mind and I was able to compile this list of the 10 best moments of the semester:

1. Crossing the finish line at the Salt Lake Half marathon and realizing that I can do anything if I set my mind to it.

2. The last lesson I taught as the Relief Society Teacher. Sad time, but amazing experience.

















3. Feeling down and out, then having Robbie run in and give me a big hug.



















4. Seeing something I planned and organized be successful and fun - the LDSSA Halloween Carnival.


















5. Speaking Spanish with a kid in Mexico and understanding what was going on.


















6. The conversation in Big Bertha between Cedar City and Salt Lake.

7. Nina and Jenni Lou's discussion about how I was born to be a stage manager.

8. Translating in the MTC for Elder Holland on Thanksgiving morning.

9. Joel's awesome game with the family on Thanksgiving. SO FUN!

10. Talking til 5 AM about anything and everything.

There were some times I didn't like it too much, but looking back on it now I can say that I really did love this semester.

I read this week that the lists people make say a lot about who they are. I usually just write lists on this blog. i wonder what my lists say about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment