Tweet This!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tonight rocked, and so did I

I just spent the night singing, dancing, and bowling with all of my work friends who actually care enough put down their homework and cultivate relationships for a night. College isn't just about studying. There is a lot more to life than that.

Here are some pics of tonight's fun:












Also (as promised), here are the pictures of the set I loved so much, and the fire I was so proud of.




I think its simple enough. If you care enough about me to want to spend quality time making memories and getting closer, then I'll give you that same respect. If you put that down on the bottom of your priorities, then don't expect me to keep calling.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. I have friends that I will run into, and they will say "we need to get together more" and I'll agree and call, but they will always be busy. And it's hard to maintain the friendship. And I know I am not completely innocent, I probably don't keep in touch with people as much as I should, but I won't blame them for not calling anymore. It gets hard to keep in touch when we move, or have kids, or start new jobs, or whatever. But the friendships that last are worth the work put into them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. here here. its not worth calling people over and over inviting them to do fun stuff and getting continually denied. i've come to realize that THOSE are the people who always complain about life not being exciting enough...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to pictures of... you know who.

    ReplyDelete