Tweet This!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Masquerade

Tonight was Westminster Theatre Society's closing banquet. It was a masquerade. I'm the Historian, so all year I've been taking pictures and then I spent the entire past week turning everything I've got into a movie. It took forever, and it was often frustrating. So when the projector wasn't working and it was kinda decided that we'd just have to skip the slide show...I was beyond disappointed. It actually brought me to tears, which is weird and embarrassing. Fortunately, I have a couple of really good friends who are in this with me:











They were there for me, and we were able to sort it all out. Its amazing how much a hug can do. I guess nobody believes that like my theatre friends. :) After the "episode". Things actually went really well.

Highlights



"I am so turned on by us." - Gen




Gen and I won Best Directors!


These are our "of course we won" looks. Lol, I think I just look mad.



Group Pic



These are the Theatre Society Officers from this year. There was another co-president but he did absolutely nothing all year so...its ok he's not in the picture.

I also won the Technical Award from when I was stage manager for Tartuffe. Doesn't that seem like centuries ago?



After the Banquet was over, we went over to Brittani's apartment and played games. It was a fun night.

Also, we did end up playing the slide show on the big projector screen in the concert hall. People lined up afterwards to put their name on the list to buy a cd for $2. :) AND, it made Brittani cry, so I guess I did my job.

4 comments:

  1. Cute dress!!! You look so pretty in these. And you're wearing earrings! I'm going to cry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the video worked, that would have made me cry. Also Nate and Libby say congrats for your award for director the one act (me and Sam say so too). And your dress looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the picture of you two that turned gen on (.........) is soooo pretty! you are such a babe and hey i like your shoes in the group pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That group pic was a total afterthought. Everyone (including me) had already taken their shoes off. I told her to cut off my feet, but she didn't. Then I was going to crop the picture, but I didn't...

    ReplyDelete