Tweet This!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

In Nebraska living the good life

The drive wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I stopped a couple of times, made good time, and am ready to go party it up in Northe Platte, Nebraska!


The awesome sunglasses Dad gave me. So comfortable and effective!

In honor of Dad

I almost stopped for another 50 cent cone in Cheyenne, but I made the wise decision not to.


It took me probably 15 seconds to set up the camera and take this picture (including the 10 second countdown). I love my new tripod.

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see you took pictures of your drive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My old roommate is from Nebraska! She says it really funny. "Nibraaskah!" I can't believe you got a plain vanilla ice cream cone. Me and AJ make fun of people that do that. But they're usually old men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the plain vanilla ice cream cone. when i worked at dairy queen, i knew that when an old man came to the register his amount due would be $2.30. also i know for a fact that that is bud's fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The awesome sunglasses Dad gave me. So comfortable and effective!" LOL! sunglasses are supposed to be effective??? i thought they were just for looks?? haha you are looking so good lizzie.

    ReplyDelete