Tweet This!

Monday, May 5, 2008

One Week Of Freedom

I was done with finals on the 25th of April, and almost everyone else finished this week. In between Spring Semester ending, and the May term beginning, I had one week of freedom. I tried to make it count.

Joyce and I went went hiking, watched tons of movies, and ate a lot. We also got...very little sleep.





I had a great time at Drew's Wedding. I almost cried when I hugged Camie cause I am just so happy for her. (and him lol)


My mission companion Sarah Struck came to visit so we had a little barbecue up the canyon.


I spent a lot more time on campus this week than at home. This is weird, because I didn't have any school and I think I worked only one day.

The goodbyes started on Tuesday night, continued throughout the weekend, and will occur up until my departure next Monday morning. I hate goodbyes. Always have, always will.

2 comments:

  1. At least you made the most of the time you had. You have alot of friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you know that you can go on two missions? you should put your papers in again, lol.

    ReplyDelete