Tweet This!

Monday, February 23, 2009

No other road trip will measure up.

We've been all over these past few days. Elise figured out that we've been to 12 states in 10 days. Chalk that up to awesome. Those stats include last week as well as this week. Here are pictures:


We were in Delaware for 4 days and it was 100% boring. We took this picture on the way out of town. Its Babe Ruth's Birthplace. That was in Baltimore I think.

We stopped in Washington DC (where I parallel parked the mini van) and had sushi for dinner. It isn't my favorite only because I'm paying a lot and the portions TINY.

We spent Saturday in Atlanta. This is Martin Luther King Jr's tomb. The visitor's center there was really cool. We've done a lot of historical things on this trip, but this one was a lot more emotional for me. MLK is really inspiring.
This is Olympic Park. It was a georgeous day! People were outside playing frisbee, sitting on benches talking, and just walking around. This is us portraying how hot we were, in more ways than one...
Then we went to The World of Coke.


Our final stop of the night was at Medieval Times. Everyone had a crown and a knight that we were cheering for. We had front row seats and were booing and cheering on the knights through the tournament. We were fed soup, bread, chicken, ribs, and a danish with only our hands for utensils. It was so much fun!



Now we're in Georgia for the rest of the week before Elise and Allan fly home and I road trip back to Utah with Cecilia (my boss). As you can tell I'm having a blast. I can't believe how many States we've been able to go to.

I also feel the need to add - I am slightly obsessed with Beyonce's "Put a ring on it" song. I have to listen to it at least once a day. Because of me, that song is now one of the top 25 songs on Elise's ipod. I can't help it, it makes me so happy each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment